Etna Rosso DOC Vin, Økologisk - etnea
Etna Rosso DOC Vin, Økologisk - etnea
Etna Rosso DOC Vin, Økologisk - etnea
Etna Rosso DOC Vin, Økologisk - etnea

Murgo

Etna Rosso DOC Vin, Økologisk

Normal pris 99,00 kr Udsalgspris 89,00 kr
Etna Rosso grapes for this thrilling red grow on the volcanic, mineral-rich soils surrounding Mount Etna in Sicily. Produced 90% of Nerello Mascalese, the typical Etna grape, while the remaining 10% is nerello Mantellato and Cappuccio.
Aged, in accordance with the tradition in the region, in chestnut barrels for 6-8 months. The result is a beautiful ruby red color, beautifully fragrant with aromas of wild strawberry, a harmoniously elegant wine, with a well-balanced mild spicy aftertaste.
Ready to drink on release, at its best young.

 

Reviews: 

93/100 Vivino

88/100 WineMag

87.8/ 100 Cellar Tracker

 

etnea økologisk marmelade